Thursday, August 21, 2008

9 Month Pictures








I've let myself get overwhelmed (who, me?) by this whole blogging thing. I wanted to start at the beginning of Addison's life and get all caught up. It's time for me to accept that's not going to happen. So I'm just starting out fresh today. Enjoy!
These pictures were taken last week by my dear friend, Vicki. Jordan (my stepdaughter) was in town for the week and it's always such a joy to have her here. She is crazy about Addison and such a big help!

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Yeah! Welcome back to the blogging world!

The pictures of Addison and the fam are ADORABLE! You didn't send the family pics through e-mail.

You can't tell you absolutely love being a mommy or anything!

The McHugh Family said...

I'm so glad we starting blogging! The Mann Clan is gorgeous! I'm so glad the girls get to grow up together. More playdates to come.

Shannon said...

Beautiful!!! Beautiful Girls!!!!

E said...

Oh my goodness! How photogenic you all are! Love these. The one of you laughing and holding Addison - priceless. They're all priceless. I am so happy for you that you love being a mommy so much. Isn't it wonderful!! Love ya!