Monday, August 25, 2008

My favorite pictures yet!




This is Addison's signature move - clapping and mouth open (like mommy like daughter!)
This is probably my favorite - her face exudes sheer joy and it melts my heart.
This cracks me up! She had her leg up like this in several pics. Too cute. How could you not love this face?? And how much will it get me into trouble in the future?I've been wanting to get Addison's picture taken outside for a while now. The background was beautiful and we honestly had these pictures completed in about 40 minutes. Again, I owe Vicki a huge thank you. I am so lucky to have such a kind and talented friend. Seriously folks...isn't she adorable?? (I'm talking about Addison being adorable though Vicki is quite cute also!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shannon - Welcome to the blog family. I love the pics of Addison, she has gotten so big (and beautiful)! Keep it up girlie.

The McHugh Family said...

I love the pics! Absolutely adorable.

The Bernath's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Bernath's said...

I'm glad you think I am cute too, but you're right, Addison takes the cake!

E said...

LOVE the pictures. Still haven't been able to get the whole album open from my computer so I'll have to settle for these. Vicki did a great job and little Addison is so stinkin' cute! Her smile makes me smile! Love ya!

Courtney and the Boys said...

Shannon,

Oh My Goodness! I completely stumbled across your blog by clicking on the McHugh's family's blog and then clicking on your link! I had never been to the McHugh's blog, but found it through a mutual friend...I grew up and am still friends with Molly McHugh Applegate.

Anyway, I had heard that you had a little girl through Jill Miller...and she is just precious! Are you still teaching? Click on my name to get to my blog and see my boys! Glad to have found you!

Court

Alyssa said...

Yay, more pictures! She is absolutely beautiful, Shannon!

The Wolfe Family said...

I mean seriously...she is too cute (OK - I mean Addison, but like you said, Vicki is a hottie too:)! Love all the pics and excited to check out the blog! it's so much fun to look back over...they grow up so fast.

Can't wait to see more of sweet little Addison :)