Friday, October 3, 2008

Grandaddy's Visit

Grandaddy came up from Tennessee a couple of weeks ago to see us! And he was in such a hurry, he even got a ticket. :) I can begin to understand how much Addison is going to love her daddy because I'm such a daddy's girl. I'm super-close to my mom also but there's just something special between a daddy and his little girl. It was wonderful to have Daddy visit. Not only is parenthood a joy but it's so amazing to see your parents as grandparents. He went to StrollerFit with us in the morning and walked the trails while we exercised. We went shopping all over the place and just had a fabulous time. Addison and I are sorry about that ticket Daddy, but we hope you come back soon!

Can you see that they both have their tongues sticking out? Hilarious!

Is it just me or is this another similar expression? :)

No comments: