Friday, October 3, 2008

This and That

I just love this outfit! I got it last year before Addison was born. The pants are still a little long but if you roll the waist down a time or 4, who can tell? :)
So let's see....anything good in here?
Seriously, is anyone going to make me some dinner or do I have to do it myself?
I'm so good at standing up, I don't need to have my eyes open to see where I'm going.
Addison has begun to give kisses and it's so adorable. You ask for a kiss and she'll usually lean in and just press her lips to your face. Didn't work this time but the pic still makes me smile.
This child LOVES the vacuum cleaner! She starts giggling and squealing when she sees it. Is this normal?
Scrambling furiously to try to catch it. All the while the dog is running and hiding...
I caught it! And now I think I'll just sit on it for a while. I'm glad she loves it so much. It actually encourages me to get the silly thing out fairly often. And with all the hair from Zoe, we really need to do it multiple times a day!
We met Christine for lunch a couple of weeks ago. Addison gave her kisses but I didn't have the camera ready! Here she's having fun playing with the two ladies who were sitting next to us. Speaking of Christine, baby Arlie is here! We can't wait to meet her.


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Drew loves the vacuum too! Sometimes if he is fussy I get it out and he is busy for at least 15 mintues!