Friday, November 7, 2008

Addison's Birthday by Jordan - the budding photographer!

Jordan is quite the little photographer! She loves taking pictures and does a great job. These are some of my favorites.

Obviously someone else took this one but it was on Jordan's camera. We were very glad Aunt April could make it in from Denver for the big weekend. We don't get to see her near enough. She's so good with kiddos and I know Addison will come to adore her just as Jordan does.
I absolutely LOVE this picture. I thought Jordan was very smart to take a picture from Addison's point of view. Love it!
A side view after Addison's finger was raked through the cake.
Just slowly taking it all in...
Another great pic of the smash cake.

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Oooh, I'm so sorry we weren't there in time to see Addison tearing into her cake. That is always such fun!

Elizabeth said...

Jordan is a great little photographer! Has she taken any classes?

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for these b-day pics. Tell Jordan I also love the picture she took from Addison's point of view!!!

E said...

Ditto Renee - love the picture from Addison's point of view. Tell Jordan she did a great job. Addison was just a birthday doll!