Saturday, December 20, 2008

One Year Pictures

Vicki really wanted Addison to dig in and go crazy with the cake. She wasn't wanting to get all messy so we tried to rub the cake on her. You can tell what Addison thought of that!

As usual, my super-talented, super-wonderful friend Vicki took Addison's pictures to commemorate her first birthday. I had ordered another smash cake and picked up some more balloons for the occasion. Of course I took so many props over and forgot about them and had already messed up the cake before I got in the door, but that's okay! Vicki just worked around it. If you haven't figured it out, this monkey outfit has been my favorite and I'm so sad Addison has now grown out of it. :( The tutu pictures are absolutely precious and I'm so grateful Michelle let us borrow it. I'd love to know which pics are your favorite!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

The third one down - close up with long lashes!!!!!!

Courtney and the Boys said...

The first one...because that's exactly how Ellis looked when we tried to make him eat his smash cake on his first birthday (minus the tutu, of course)! They are all precious, Shannon! Who is this Vicki who takes your pics? She's very talented!!! Does she do it professionally and for other people?

...and so glad you got to enjoy some time with your family. :)

Court

Elizabeth said...

I love ALL of them! This is why I need a little girl!