Saturday, September 27, 2008

First Colts Game

Well folks, I'd like to say this game resulted in a win, but by now, you all know that's not true. We had such a great time tailgating and the atmosphere was so fun and upbeat. It was hard to walk away in defeat. The day was completely gorgeous and it was also Jeff's birthday! I was sure we were going to be victorious. Addison was staying at my friend Tysh's and I was very nervous about her sleeping. She doesn't typically sleep unless she's at home and I knew it was going to be a late night. However, I discovered Tysh has the magic touch and Addison slept soundly until we arrived around 1 a.m. Thank goodness! (and thank you Tysh!)

The size of the flag always wows me..
I just love this window! The city skyline is absolutely gorgeous.

Everyone was so excited on their way into the game. Too bad it didn't last...

Okay, so I was probably the only person excited about Johnny Mathis singing the national anthem (in our section anyway!). But I grew up listening to him on our family's favorite Christmas albums so it was a big thrill for me!
Tony and Stacie during our highly competitive game of corn hole. Who won? I honestly don't remember...
Sabrina hanging out with all the food. Tony just being Tony...


3 comments:

Hoosier Hoffmans said...

Shannon, what a fun date night! (Even if the Colts DID lose. :( ) I am looking forward to seeing you more at MOPS. I am very excited about getting to know other Moms.

Alyssa said...

Yeah! Another post! Ok, I know I don't have room to talk.... :-)

Elizabeth said...

I was hoping to see a picture of your little beer friend from the row behind you:)