Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day Cookout

We had lots of fun over the Labor Day holiday. Saturday, we went downtown for the fireworks. We waited a little late to head down and had quite the wait at Taco Bell/KFC, but we made it! What's Labor Day without a cookout, right? On Monday we journeyed over to the Bradley's and had a yummy feast! I should have taken a picture of the size of the burgers...seriously. And Doug had delicious key lime pie from McAlisters for dessert. The kids loved playing in the pool and the grown-ups enjoyed a game of corn hole. Doesn't get much better than that!

Addison really wanted Cole's milk. I think she got some too...
WHEE!!!!!!!!! Daddy helps Mia down the slide.
The bathing beauties
Cole crawling through his tunnel. Isn't he a cutie?

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Whew, I thought the first pic was of Addison and I was amazed that she was standing! She'll be doing it before you know it though! :-)

Courtney and the Boys said...

Hi Shannon! Thanks for your comment on my blog! I LOVE the Cutest Blog on the Block...not only because they have adorable backgrounds, but because you don't lose a thing when you apply their templates! You DO lose stuff on PYZAM.com, but not with the Cutest Blog on the Block. LOVE it! Give it a go! And I'm glad you like the Mom Motivation thingy. Go for it! Have a great weekend! :)