Saturday, October 4, 2008

First Haircut

We had put off the haircut thing long enough! I have to be honest and tell you that at this point, I was hoping Addison's hair would be long enough to put up. I had pigtails by 9 months which many people don't believe. However, there are those out there who've seen the pictures and know I speak the truth. I need to get one of my baby pics scanned. My mom said people used to accuse her of putting me in a wig and Jeff has been known to utter the word Sasquatch when referring to these pictures. Addison was born with a headful of hair and I just assumed it would be longer by this point. Nevertheless, she did need a trim so we headed to Cookie Cutters next to Babies R Us. It was a fun experience and Addison did great. She watched her little Wiggles video for all of the 2 minutes it took. I'm very grateful Jeff wanted to be there as well so we could both remember this special moment. Hoping for those pigtails in the very near future!








3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

She's a big girl now:( I can't wait to see the new hairdo:)

Courtney and the Boys said...

Hey Shannon! Thanks for all of your sweet comments about my blog!

Here's where I went to get that widget:


http://www.mops.org/page.php?pageid=2320&srctype=search&sr

Pick which widget you want (I chose the first one) and copy the html code and paste it into the "add a gadget" part of your layout. Email me if you can't figure it out...I'd love an excuse to get together and see your little one before you're back to teaching! Lane's in school M, W, F, so I have those mornings with just Ellis! :)

Hoosier Hoffmans said...

Awww...how cute! She looks so much like her Daddy!!!