Friday, November 7, 2008

Addison's big-girl carseat





I can't believe the time has arrived to move Addison out of her infant carseat. I know many friends have already made the big switch but since Addison has been on the small side, we were able to hold out. Her new seat arrived on her birthday and we decided we'd waited long enough. We had been to the doctor the week before and Addison weighed 19 lbs 14 oz so we thought surely she had made it to that 20 lb requirement now. She loved the seat as you can tell in the pictures! By the way, anyone know how to rotate pictures???

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Yes, Sweeite. I can help you rotate. :-)

You actually rotate them from wherever you have them stored. For instance, I have mine in folders labeled by month and year.

Go there and right click.

Select "open with"

Select Windows picture and fax viewer

Use the arrows to rotate and they will automatically be saved on your computer in that position.

E said...

Addison looks pretty comfy! I miss the infant carrier so much. I can't stand the big carseat we have - adjusting the straps is so annoying!