Saturday, December 20, 2008

Santa is Scary!

At least to Addison he is! We went to Season's Gardens a couple of weekends ago and I was very impressed. Santa was amazing and had such an old-world charm about him. He just seemed to exude magic and it's too bad Addison didn't share my opinion. We walked right in and the picture was free! The first two were from my camera and the third was emailed to me from them. We will definitely try this again next year and hopefully have better luck.


These pictures were taken at the Children's Museum. Again, Addison wasn't too thrilled.

I thought I'd join her for the last picture. You know, Santa needed to know what I wanted for Christmas. He said he knew I had been a good girl this year...
Addison's friend Audrey wasn't too fond of Santa either.

But check out Carter! This boy had nerves of steel! I'd say the girls could learn a thing or two from him. :)

No comments: